Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yoga.


I think I mentioned to you a while back that I recently started subbing Yoga classes. It's a passion of mine and I absolutely love teaching mind body classes to others who need a little Zen in their lives.

Well, a few days ago, a wish of mine came true - I am now teaching Yoga on a regular weekly basis at 24 Hour Fitness.

If you haven't tried a Yoga class yet, you really need to. Don't be afraid of the typical Yoga cliché that you so often hear about - that it's just for hippies or that you have to chant while breathing in intoxicating incense fumes. It's not true. While some Yogis enjoy that form of Yoga practice, not all classes are that way. I personally would like to take a class in a setting like that to try it, but it's not the style I teach, and it's not what you typically see in mainstream group fitness settings.

Everybody needs a good stretch and a stress release. Perhaps Yoga is the very thing you've been longing for and you just haven't realized it. Give it a try. You may just fall in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment