Replacing everyday salad greens with fresh leaf spinach kicks up this salad's nutritional value. Tasty turkey breast meat adds protein, and orange juice gives a tangy kick to the dressing. You might even call this a salad for people who don't really like salad!
- 8 oz. washed leaf spinach, stems removed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 12 oz. cooked turkey breast meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 or 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Whisk together all dressing ingredients and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Drizzle dressing on top and toss gently.
Thank you to Beachbody for this tasty, low-cal recipe. For more recipes like this one, please visit www.FitCoachTaryn.com