Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn.Beauty.

Autumn is my favorite season and ever since I moved to Orange County, I've never appreciated the season more than I do now. I always looked forward to the crisp, cool days when I grew up in Northern California, and now I long for those days. The leaves don't change the same way down here as they did where I grew up and the season just doesn't feel the same.

I wish that I could escape somewhere else every Autumn so I could truly enjoy my favorite season. I'd sit inside with the windows open, letting the crisp air in, with a hot cup of apple cider and a cozy throw blanket admiring the beautiful leaves. Doesn't that just sound so perfect?

Maybe next year I can travel to the East Coast to visit my Aunt, Uncle and little cousins. That would be such a wish come true. I've always wanted to walk on pathways covered with fallen leaves while bundled up admiring the natural change nature goes through every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment