Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lhasa.Apso.


Growing up, I had the CUTEST doggy, Popper. He was a Lhasa Apso and he was MY baby. He became a part of my family when he and I were both very young; he was a few weeks old and I was about 7 years old, thus making us the same age in dog years. He was my favorite companion and I could ALWAYS rely on him to bring a smile to my face. I had to say goodbye to my Popper when I was 17 years old and it was the saddest day I have ever experienced.

I am really wanting to adopt a doggy, and of course I want another Lhasa. They are such an adorable and extremely loving breed. They do require a lot of maintenance, but then again, so do I, so I guess it's really quite a perfect fit for me!

Until I find another home for myself (my apartment complex says no dogs), a Lhasa Apso will remain on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment