Friday, March 18, 2011

BODYPUMP™.


I have a new fitness love and it's LES MILLS™ BODYPUMP™. O-M-G this 60-minute Group X class kicks my booty and gives me such an amazing sense of accomplishment when I am done.

BODYPUMP™ is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. It challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music, awesome instructors and your choice of weights inspire you to get the results you came for – and fast! Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYPUMP™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography.

BODYPUMP™ is designed to improve strength and endurance in the major muscle groups and, in doing so, burn calories.

I have attended two classes so far at 24 Hour Fitness but I definitely plan to continue attending at least once a week, if not more.

For more information about this format, visit www.lesmills.com or to find a schedule at a 24 Hour Fitness club in your area, visit www.24HourFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment