Thursday, March 10, 2011

Drive.Time.University.


I am extremely thankful for motivational and personal development books and audio mp3s. About a year ago I started reading personal development content and listening to motivational speakers on a regular basis. I am one of those people who never wants to stop learning and these are the perfect tools that enable me to continue personal growth without having to sit in a classroom. Audio mp3s and CDs are such great resources. I listen to them in my car in what I like to call "Drive Time University." Let's face it. We spend many hours of our weeks driving to and from work, running around town, etc. Why not use that time to better ourselves? There are plenty of people in this world who just know what they are talking about as a result of learning from mistakes and have become extremely successful. If they are willing to teach us their methods and share with us their tools for becoming better individuals, why wouldn't we listen or read their words of advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment