- 2 pound(s) large asparagus
- 1 cup (3 ounces) coarsely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) warm water
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the asparagus into long, thin strips, and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the Parmigiano-Reggiano with the lemon juice, water, and olive oil. Add to the asparagus and toss to coat. Season the salad with salt and pepper and serve at once.