Monday, March 28, 2011

Slow.And.Steady.Wins.The.Race.


Make-up Mondays have turned into Motivational Mondays in the interest of appealing to a larger audience and because I believe starting the week off with words of wisdom helps one to be more productive and accomplish more over the next 7 days.

So to kick-off this new weekly posting category, I will share with you a quote by a man I really admire.

"Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day." - Jim Rohn

I listen to Jim Rohn's audio books in what I call my "Drive Time University" as I've mentioned to you before, and he fills me with so much inspiration and motivation.

His quote above is powerful. Remember the story of the Tortoise and the Hare? Well, do you remember who ultimately wins that race? The tortoise. Why? Because slow and steady wins the race. When you practice small things consistently, you will build momentum and you're bound to reach success.

So my friends, I wish you a good week and remember, it's the small things that you do on a consistent basis that will pay off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment