Friday, April 22, 2011

Five.Fitness.Favorites.

Here are a list of my five fitness favorites that encourage me to DO MORE when it comes to working out and achieving my goals:



1) My adorable pink and silver Nike Shox. A cute pair of shoes just makes me want to put them on and move!



2) My iPod Nano, "Junior Mint." He is loaded with the hottest tunes that inspire me to push further and keep going.


3) My BodyBugg. And of course it's bedazzled! It's a calorie-management system that is so accurate and the best tool for reaching my goals. It tracks how many calories I burn while wearing it as well as how many steps I take in a day. In addition to calorie burn, it also provides me with access to an online tracking system for recording my caloric intake. By logging EVERYTHING I eat (nothing is skipped - condiments, snacks, little bites of this and that) are all entered into the system for recording. At the end of the day I can see if I am in a calorie deficit or surplus. A deficit is the goal for weight-loss so it's a great tool to keep me accountable and see where my downfalls are.



4) Fun workout videos that I can do without leaving my house. Of course, Beachbody produces my all-time favorites. When I'm in a "groovy" mood, I choose Turbo or Brazil Butt Lift. When I want a good butt kickin', it's ChaLEAN Extreme, Power 90, P90X or Insanity. And when I'm feeling like working every muscle, but just not quite to the extreme, it's Slim in 6. All of these fun programs make me feel so great and like I can take on the world after completing.



5) Shakeology. It's my FAVORITE meal replacement shake. With only 140 calories, it's satisfying, full of all my essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and probiotics. And because it's only 140 calories, there is room for me to add favorite mix-ins such as fruit, juice and delicious extracts. If you are not drinking a meal-replacement, I highly encourage you to change that habit. Shakeology packets are convenient to keep on hand at all times, and all you need is a bottle of water or juice to add it to. It makes reaching fitness and weight-loss goals much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment