Saturday, April 16, 2011

Do.More.

If you don't know me personally, or are still learning about me, I am a HUGE fan of Chalene Johnson. Have you heard of Turbo Jam, Turbo Kick (TKB), Turbo Sport, Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, PiYo or Hip Hop Hustle? She is the creator and choreographer for ALL of those fabulous fitness programs. And most recently she has developed a "Drive Time University" program, as I like to call it, called CarSmart.

Chalene has inspired me in so many ways in terms of improving my health, fitness, relationships and personal growth. I also happen to be one of the personally hand-picked members of her Elite Video Talent Team and I support and share her brand with everyone I know.

Why am I raving about Chalene on Stylish Saturday you may ask? Well, aside from the fact that Chalene has AMAZING style, she also has designed a super cute workout clothing line that she sells at her office, Powder Blue Productions. You can order from her website, www.turbokick.com or stop by the Powder Blue boutique in Irvine, CA. My favorite item happens to be this hat in multi-color lettering, which was sold out for months. But it's back in stock and I made sure I ordered mine! This time it even comes in red and gold lettering. The multi-colored version is so fun and this hat just makes me want to get up and DO MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment