Thursday, June 2, 2011

Proud.Big.Sissy.

I am giving thanks twice today - this second post is much more special than my first about aloe and skin care. :)

This one goes out to my Baby Brother, Connor, who is graduating from Middle School this morning and preparing for the big adventures that are waiting for him in High School!


I can never give enough thanks for the blessing that is my brother. He is the most special gift I have ever received and I truly cherish our relationship. I waited patiently for 12 years for the day he was given to me and on that day, I couldn't picture another day in my life without him.

Connor - I am SO proud of you for graduating with Honors and for all of your achievements over the past 14 years. I can't wait to hear about all of the fun times that you are going to have in High School. I love you Peanut!

PS - That picture is a couple years old, but will always be one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post my daughter. The love the two of you have for each other continues to make your mother's heart so very happy! oooxxx

    ReplyDelete