Friday, April 27, 2012

Sweat.In.Style.

How adorable is this outfit?


I don't know about you, but I have to LOVE what I'm wearing when I workout. It helps motivate me...

I'm not one who can throw on a baggy shirt and go. I need clothing that keeps me dry and cool and hides sweat as much as possible. And if you know me at all, I like to be coordinated. So the top matches the bottoms all the way down to my shoes. There's just something about loving the outfit you're in. I push harder and aim for achieving better results so that I can look good in what I wear.

I also believe in rewarding oneself with new workout attire. When you lose inches or pounds, you want to show that off, right?! Someday I will have abs like hers above and quite possibly gain enough confidence to wear something like that. I'm inspired now!!

A few of my personal favorite workout brands are:
lululemon
Turbo Wear
Zella 
And now I'm interested in checking out the clothing from rogiani (as seen in photo above)

Who says just because you sweat that you shouldn't do it in style?!

No comments:

Post a Comment