Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sassy.Pixie.

Well I'm off to Disneyland today with two of my besties and I am SO excited! Not only do I love Disneyland, but I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Tinkerbell! She is the just the most adorable, sassiest little thing...

Most people love buying and wearing Mickey ears and Goofy hats when they go to the Happiest Place On Earth, but I would much rather wear Tink's costume. Do you think I could get away with it? I mean, I dressed up as Winnie the Pooh when I was 16, I can certainly be Tink at 25, right!?

Believe me, if I was given the opportunity to fly off the Matterhorn while glowing through the sky to light the fireworks show, I would take it and I would be living a dream! Knowing that opportunity isn't in my near future, at least not today, I will just enjoy my day traveling through the all of the fairytale lands, riding super fun rides, eating churros and frozen bananas while waiting in lines and anxiously hoping a bit of pixie dust lands on me and turns me into Tink...just for a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment