How delightfully refreshing does this layered fruit gazpacho look?!?!
Here's the simple recipe for this beautiful, mouth-watering treat:
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces unsweetened lemon-lime sparkling water
- 5 kiwis, peeled
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 cup roughly chopped cantaloupe
- 4 kiwi slices, for garnish
1. In the basin of a food processor or blender, combine raspberries and honey. Pulse or blend until pureed. Strain raspberry puree through a fine mesh sleeve and discard the seeds. Min in lemon-lime sparkling water and set aside.
2. Combine the peeled kiwi and lime juice in a clean basin of a food processor or blender. Pulse or blend until pureed and set aside.
3. Add the cantaloupe in a clean basin of a food processor or blender. Pulse or blend until pureed. Set aside.
4. To layer gazpacho, gently spoon equal amounts of kiwi puree into each of four bowls or glasses. Repeat with cantaloupe puree and raspberry puree. Garnish with kiwi slices. Serve and enjoy!