Friday, October 12, 2012

Be.A.Boss.


Love this motivation!

After injuring my knee in March, it's been a long road to recovery. I spent three months in physical therapy, had to give up teaching for a while as well as my regular workouts. During that time, I gained a few pounds and really lost my workout mojo.

I'm back to working out now, but now that I have to wear a knee brace, I favor my good leg and I just don't get the same out of my workouts.  So, I decided I needed to take charge of my health and fitness and get help. I hired a personal trainer and started my first training session today.

Holy moly, I am SORE! I haven't felt this way in months and it's an incredible feeling. I learned new exercises today and received tips on how to correct my form and technique with exercises I was doing on my own but no longer seeing results from.

I am so excited to have weekly scheduled appointments now so I can get back on track and feel my best. I am determined to acheive my goals and find joy in working out again. I'm going to be a boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment