Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin.Incense.Burner.


As I've mentioned over and over again, Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the scents, the crisp air, the colors, the feel of cozy clothes and throw blankets and the comforting feeling the season seems to bring.

While browsing MarthaStewart.com I came across this really neat, and really easy, do it yourself pumpkin incense burner. Hello yummy smell of pumpkin, cinnamon and FALL!

Here's how to make it:



Cut off the pumpkin's top and scrape out the innards; carve round vents with an apple corer. Rub cinnamon or pumpkin-pie spices onto the lid, or push cloves into it. With a lighted tealight candle inside, the pumpkin will give off a lovely fragrance for about six hours.

I wish I could think of things like this. Thank goodness we have Martha!

No comments:

Post a Comment