Friday, July 15, 2011

Rev.Abs.

Well, I've sat on my booty for long enough (after spraining my ankle in April, I've been VERY slow to getting back to my regular fitness routine) so I started Rev Abs with celebrity trainer from The Biggest Loser, Brett Hoebel, and I...am...in....love....!

I have to admit, I was slightly concerned that the program was going to focus ONLY on toning my abs, however, I am sore from head to toe today and it's only day 3! Brett's workouts do a wonderful job of working every muscle group with an addition of cardio and of course every exercise is done while "firing up" the abs. Brett's personality makes the workouts enjoyable and I actually find myself having FUN while working out!

I am anxious to see my results at the 45 day and 90 day marks. I am already feeling better and look forward to completing this program!

1 comment:

  1. They believe that some miracle abdominal exercise workouts can assist them get a flat stomach. Whilst everyone has varying amount of excess body fat inside the abdominal region, the most effective solution to burn off extra belly fat continues to elude most.

    ReplyDelete